R 110.75–R 553.73 inc.Vat
Tidy Force is a rapid acting acidic detergent to dissolve uric, scale and mineral deposits in urinals and toilets.
Tidy Force is a rapid acting acidic detergent used to remove scale and other lime deposits from toilet urinals and other ceramic surfaces.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Use PVC gloves and acid resistant clothing when handling the concentrate.
- Tidy Force will attack cement, brick and similar substrates.
- Holding tanks should be made of acid proof material.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in cool conditions.
DO NOT MIX WITH CHLORINE RELEASING COMPOUNDS.
For heavy duty cleaning:
- Dilute 1 part Tidy Force concentrate with 10 parts water.
For medium duty cleaning:
- Dilute 1 part Tidy Force concentrate with 20 parts water.
For light duty cleaning:
- Dilute 1 part Tidy Force concentrate with 50 parts water.
- Apply the Tidy Force solution to the contaminated surface with brush, mop, sponge or low-pressure spray.
- Allow maximum contact time before rinsing.
- Rinse with clean water and brush loose residue off.
Click on the product image for more details.